- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 10 pre-toasted small appetizer sized toast squares
- 2-3 Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh Dill sprigs for garnish
- Cracked black pepper
- Beat cream cheese, dressing, and mayo together until fully blended. Let stand for 30-40 minutes.
- Spread the mixture on the toast squares. Top each square with two or more slices of cucumber, and dill and red onion.
- Crack black pepper over the toast squares.
- Keep cold until serving.